2017年2月22日星期三

Future treatment method of inflammatory bowel disease and colon cancer

Can inflammatory bowel disease and colon cancer be prevented by changing the shape of a single protein?

There is a close link between uncontrolled intestinal inflammation and inflammatory bowel disease, and they would develop into colon cancer in the end. This uncontrolled inflammation is associated with changes in the number of intestinal bacteria, which can invade the mucosal tissue after damage to the protective protective cell barrier.

The team from the Virginia Tech University conducted research through recombinant mouse proteins and found that the shape of the protein IRAK-M, which modifies inflammation, can significantly reduce the clinical progression of both diseases.

Changes in the protein make the immune system more effective and destroy the bacteria before they begin to do harm. The complete report has been published in the journal Biomedical. "We changed the IRAK-M protein of the mice and found that the inflammation was significantly reduced and the cancer was naturally reduced," the researchers said.

He said that the next step will be conducted in conjunction with the Caroline Clinic and Duke University, a clinical trial of human patients. "Ultimately, if we were able to design a therapy for the IRAK-M target, we thought it might be a viable strategy of preventing inflammatory bowel disease."

According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, colon cancer is a major disease related to life and death and the third largest cancer killer in the United States. At present, research team from Virginia Tech is in full swing to study. They said, "When our finding has a potential clinical significance, we feel really excited. We can sincerely hope that our research results can contribute to the future treatment of inflammatory bowel disease and colon cancer and other diseases." By the way, Flarebio offers high-quality recombinant proteins like recombinant CDH15 at competitive prices.

1 条评论:

  1. I had absolutely no symptoms or warnings that I had cancer. In March 2007 I suddenly felt like I had diarrhea but it was all blood and I went to the ER. I bled profusely through the rectum for an hour or so until they got it stopped. The doctor did a colonoscopy and found a stage II cancer, i was devastated when my doctor broke the sad news to me because i thought that was the end for me because i have heard so much news about how cancer have stolen away the lives of patients. With time i developed a 'belly' when all my life my abdomen was flat. I was still in my search for a cure after undergoing chemo and radiation thrice Until a friend of mine directed me to doctor Amber and advised me to try alternative medicine, which i did because then my doctor was no longer helpful at all and i had given up on myself. I got the herbal medicine which was relatively small in size, which i took for 10 weeks. For the past two and half years, I have had two additional colonoscopies and two CT scans, plus blood tests. So far, no recurrence, i am indeed really grafeful to GOD and Dr.Amber who stood by me and made all this happen through his medicine. Never give up hope and if you find yourself in the situation i was some years ago you can also contact him too via his personal email drambermurray@gmail.com

    回复删除